Call for Papers/Posters
Topic for the 2024 Conference Edition
For the IV Edition of the Conference, we encourage scholars to submit Paper/Poster on:
- Stuttering in children: Research and intervention
- Stuttering in adolescents and adults: Research and intervention
- Cluttering, research and treatment
- Motor, linguistic and emotional factors related to stuttering
- Stuttering in special populations (including concomitant disorders, bilingualism, etc.)
- Family involvement
Research Paper/Poster submissions will be particularly welcome.
How to participate
To partecipate in the Call Paper/Poster you are invited to fill the submission form on this page, entering all the requested information. The form must be completed in English only. In case of more than one author, please indicate only the name of the first.
Paper/Poster accepted with registration of at least one author at the Conference will be included in the IV Edition I.C.O.S 2021 Proceedings (ISBN code). To register, you need to go to the “Ticket” section on our website.
Here attached is the “Call for Paper/Poster” with all the submission information.
March 24th 2024
May 28th 2024
June 28th 2024
Submit your Poster/Paper
Scholars wishing to submit a Paper or Poster are invited to fill in the form below only in English.
In case of more than one author, please indicate only the name of the first.
For any further information, please contact us.