- Prof. Ehud Yairi (Illinois University, USA & University of Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Prof. Mark Onslow (Australian Stuttering Research Centre, University of Technology Sydney)
- Prof. Donatella Tomaiuoli(La Sapienza – Università di Roma & Università di Roma Tor Vergata)
- Prof. Kurt Eggers(Thomas More UC Belgium & Turku U Finland)
The international Conference on Stuttering wants to be one of the world reference events for specialists wishing to update their skills and for students interested in learning and acting in this area.
The Conference aims to:
- present the latest developments in international research on the assessment and treatment of stuttering.
- disseminate knowledge on the assessment and treatment of stuttering and promote scientific debate.
- promote collaboration between international scholars, encouraging new research in the sector.
I.C.O.S. Scientific Committee
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
She is PhD, CCC-SLP, BCS-F and Associate Professor at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and directs the Stuttering Foundation Program at Vanderbilt, Camp TALKS, and the ECHOS research project.
She specializes in providing clinical services to those who stutter, teaches/presents about fluency disorders and counseling, and engages in related research.READ MORE
Sapienza Università di Roma
Speech therapist and Psychopedagogist, is an expert in the treatment of Language Disorders.
Specialized in the assessment and treatment of stuttering, she developed and adopted a specific integrated program (MIDA-SP).
She is the Director of the C.R.C. Balbuzie of Rome, senior Lecturer at Sapienza University of Rome and at Tor Vergata University of Rome.READ MORE
Thomas More UC Belgium & Turku U Finland
He is a researcher and lecturer in the Department of Speech Therapy and an Audiologist at Thomas More University College; he is a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Oulu (Finland).
Kurt Eggers is coordinator of the European Clinical Specialization in Fluency Disorders, President Elect of the International Fluency Association, and IALP fluency committee member.READ MORE
University of Technology Sydney
He is the foundation Director of the Australian Stuttering Research Centre at The University of Sydney.
His background is in speech pathology, his research interests are epidemiology of early stuttering, mental health and stuttering, measurement of stuttering, and clinical trials for the disorder.READ MORE